Lapham-Hickey Steel has provided slit coil for thousands of customers across a number of industries that utilize hard tooling to stamp parts. Serviced industries include automotive, lawn & garden, contruction, furniture, consumer products, appliance and more.
Lapham-Hickey has a variety of over 20 slitters under roof across the Midwest and East Coast to service your slit coil needs. With speeds of up to 1,000 feet per minute, our slitters have allowed us to specialize in slit coil applications for OEM's, stampers, roll formers, and job shops. Furthermore, Lapham-Hickey is unique in that we have slitting capabilities ranging from .001 to .3125" in thickness, .062"-72" in width while holding tight tolerances of +/-.003" for a majority of applications.
From truckloads to minimum order quantities, we have you covered. Call us today for your slit coil needs!
- Sophisticated Slitting Equipment
- Precise Material
- Widest Gauge Range in the Industry
- Slitting Lines Designed for High Efficiency & Productive Coil Processing
- Gauge Range of .001" - .3125"
- Width Range of .062" - to 72"
- Width Tolerances as close as +/- .003"
- Coils up to 72" OD
- Slitters equipped with Cluster Leveler