“I have had many opportunities since I have started at SMC. I started as a press brake operator but went on to learn most of the machinery in the fabrication process. I have also been given the opportunity to move into a programming role and while I was doing this was sent to classes to learn how to use SolidWorks. It has been a good growing experience and they have been supportive on helping me to advance with my career.” Jeff Adelmeyer
“SMC was willing to invest in me as an employee and allow me the time to grow and develop not only as an individual, but part of a team within the organization. SMC is very flexible and understands that life happens outside of the office. They have always been understanding to my responsibilities as a father who looks after his family. I feel extremely privileged to be able to work with the individuals that I do. The level of professionalism and knowledge is unmatched in comparison to any other position I have held in the past. They continue to challenge me to be the best that I can and provide the resources I need to be able to meet those goals which promotes a positive work environment. I consider myself very lucky to be associated with this company”. Ben Hannan
“My career at SMC began as a machine operator. I’ve been rewarded with many opportunities to grow and advance such as skills training, leadership opportunities and education programs like the Fast Forward Press Brake Training Program. I am now an Engineer/Programmer thanks to the supportive leadership and people first atmosphere. I am very proud to be a part of such a strong team.”. Summer Ryant
“I enjoy the colorful mix of duties and responsibilities, both physical and mental. The people at all levels of management and production are friendly, hardworking and eager to pitch in to ensure SMC’s success.” . Gregg Popp
“SMC has given me the opportunity to advance my career, from being a lead welder to weld supervisor and now I am a CWI. SMC helped me get the training I needed to make this possible. SMC cares about the employees and has given them goals, which when met, will share the profits of the company.”. Brian McBriar
“SMC has offered me many opportunities to grow and excel in the company. SMC is a great environment to work in and has great people; from co-workers, to team leads, to management, everyone is people-orientated. SMC provides competitive pay and a quality of life, having three or four-day work-weeks is great and allows me more time to spend with my family.”. Stephen Shaw
What to Expect When You Apply:
- Application Submittal: You will need to create a username and password once you are ready for a position.
- Application Review: One of our team members will review your qualifications and contact you with next step.
- Phone Screening: A phone interview will be arranged if your qualifications are a match for our opening.
- On-site Interview: After the phone screen, you will be invited to come onsite for an interview with the hiring manager.
- Candidate Notification: Once a decision is made, you will be notified.
SMC Metal Fabricators is always looking to add talented team members. If you are looking for a career opportunity instead of just punching a clock, SMC is the place for you. We have the capability of providing our team members with individualized training plans to help them reach their full potential.
Below is a list of some of the benefits we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Disability plans
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 1st Shift: Monday – Thursday 6:00am – 4:00pm
- 2nd Shift: Monday – Thursday 8:00pm – 6:00am
- Weekend Shift: Friday – Sunday 6:00am – 6:00pm
- 1st Shift: Monday – Thursday 5:00am – 3:00pm
- Weekend Shift: Friday – Sunday 5:00am – 5:00pm